Taylor-Winfield Automation Systems
Authorized System Integrator for FANUC America
Whether providing a single material handling robot or a complex fully integrated multi-station robotic system solution, Taylor-Winfield will review your need and develop a customized solution to solve your need. We have extensive experience integrating FANUC robots for parts production or assembly processes.
Our integration capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welding process Integration
- Resistance Welding including a full line of seam, spot, projection and flash welding systems incorporating DC, AC, MFDC and capacitor discharge weld controllers.
- ARC Welding
- Laser Welding
- Linear Friction Welding
- Induction heat treatment & brazing
- Robotic parts handling
- Systems Integration
- Automatic and/or manual parts feeding
- Vision positioning and identification
- Data logging and acquisition
- Laser Marking
- High speed screw and nut fastening with feedback monitoring if required
- Clinching, rivets and/or adhesive bonding
- Adhesive monitoring & application
- A complete development lab for your processes equipped with resistance, arc and laser welding, induction heating, linear friction and vision development capabilities.