Taylor-Winfield Technologies Automation Systems
Authorized System Integrator for Kawasaki Robots America.
Backed with knowledge gained after more than 50 years of experience in the robotics industry, Kawasaki and Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc. have teamed up to offer reliable, high-performance robotic solutions designed to increase efficiency in companies of all sizes. With payloads ranging from 3 to 1,500 kg, Kawasaki’s diverse set of robotic offerings and Taylor- Winfield’s machine design expertise can handle any application.
Whether providing a single material handling robot or a complex fully integrated multi-station robotic system solution, Taylor-Winfield will review your need and develop a customized solution to solve your parts production needs.
Our integration capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welding process Integration
- Resistance Welding including a full line of seam, spot, projection and flash welding systems incorporating DC, AC, MFDC and capacitor discharge weld controllers.
- ARC Welding
- Laser Welding
- Linear Friction Welding
- Induction heat treatment & brazing
- Robotic parts handling
- Systems Integration
- Automatic and/or manual parts feeding
- Vision positioning and identification
- Data logging and acquisition
- Laser Marking
- High speed screw and nut fastening with feedback monitoring if required
- Clinching, rivets and/or adhesive bonding
- Adhesive monitoring & application
- A complete development lab for your processes equipped with resistance, arc and laser welding, induction heating, linear friction and vision development capabilities.