Taylor-Winfield has a long and substantial history of providing the highest quality coil joining welding machines to the metals processing industry. Our new Eclipse X1 solid-state fiber laser welder is no exception. The development of this machine evolved from our vast experience manufacturing coil joining welders and the shortcomings we have seen from laser welding machines on the current market. After collaborating with the world’s top laser welding experts on its technical design, the Eclipse X1 is the most modern fiber laser welding system for coil joining applications.
Strip Material Specifications:
- Steel Grades: Cold & Hot Rolled Steels (LCS, AHSS, UHSS, SS & Silicon)
- Other Materials: Aluminum, Copper & Titanium (grades evaluated per inquiry)
- Strip Thickness: 0.41mm to 4.00mm (0.016” – 0.160”)
- Strip Width: 850 – 1930mm (33” – 76”)
- Servo Controlled Carriage Drive for Laser Welding & Cutting Head Arrangements
- Entry Clamp with Horizontal and Longitudinal Movement
- Exit Clamp with Vertical Height Adjustment
- Laser Cutting and Welding Heads with Integral Gas Shielding Delivery Systems
- Modular Quick-Change Welding & Cutting Laser Heads
- Servo controlled Upper and Lower Planish Rolls (selectable on/off)
- Laser Weld Identification Hole Cutting
- “No-Touch” Scrap Handling System
- Induction Heating Pre and Post Weld Heat Treatment Power Supplies, Coils & Support Structure (Optional)
- Real-Time Weld Quality Monitoring System, Weld Profiling and GOOD/BAD Weld Quality Feedback
- Dual Screen HMI Operator Station with Live Video Feed
- Machine Operation and Verification System with Data Acquisition, Analysis and Reporting; Industry 4.0 Ready
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for Machine Sequences
- Connectivity: Profinet & I/O Link
- Live Online Remote Machine Monitoring Support via TWConnect
LASER COIL JOINING
- 1930mm Laser Welder with Solid State Fiber Laser Power Supply
- Servo Controlled Laser Cutting & Welding Heads
- Induction Pre & Post Weld Heat Treatment
COIL JOINING SOLUTIONS
Learn more about our complete line of Coil Joining Welders.
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS PARTNER WITH
Research & Development Laboratory
The Research and Development Center can help improve part quality, quantify existing processes, create reliable parts production expectations, and establish machine performance criterion.
Aftermarket Spare Parts & Copper Products
Taylor-Winfield’s Aftermarket Spare Parts & Copper Products Group provides “life support”, parts and ancillary equipment for existing machines worldwide.
Worldwide Field Service and Support
TWT’s technicians have mechanical, electrical, & programming skills, enabling them to provide timely, quality service, and to supervise or perform on-site machine evaluations, repairs, & upgrades.