Need Some Help?
The Research & Development Center can help improve part quality, quantify existing welding and/or heat treatment processes, create reliable parts production expectations, and establish machine performance criterion.
Research & Development Center Laboratory
Our full service Research & Development Center supports customers worldwide by:
- Improving part quality
- Quantifying existing welding and induction heat treatment and brazing processes
- Developing new welding and induction heat treatment and brazing processes
- Creating reliable and quantifiable parts production expectations
- Testing and qualifying material joining and process results
- Establishing new and existing machine performance criterion
- Qualifying and quantifying new proof of process techniques and related machine design parameters
The R&D Center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including:
- Arc welding systems (MIG, TIG & Plasma)
- Induction heating systems
- 10KW IPG Fiber laser with dedicated CNC multi-axis machine and beam control
- Resistance welding systems – spot, seam, flash
- Yaskawa Motoman Robotic welding cell
- Testing/qualifying equipment and instrumentation for destructive bulge and tensile testing, micro-section analysis of weld and braze quality and others.